arrow_upward
Is the female or male lead being attractive distract from the movie instead of helpin
Is the female or male lead being attractive distract from the movie instead of helping. Thanks to the internet I can google most actress and see if there are any nudes of them online which has actually helped me enjoy movies. I no longer need to think about what this person looks naked and can focus on what is actually happening or if I even care to see the movie at all. They kinda stop being this attractive person and are just a character since any sexual curiosity I have in that person is kinda gone. Do other people have similar experiences or is the looks of the lead a driving force in you enjoying the movie?

they cast attractive popular fe male leads to get attention right.

If the actor or actress is good at acting then their appearance doesn't matter as much. However, I'm pretty sure some A listers are casted purely because of their looks, which then takes away from the movie.

I had that problem when I watched Bumblebee, and kept getting distracted by Hailee Steinfeld. The story wasn't all that interesting though, so it wouldn't be an issue in a better movie.