arrow_upward
Is there an indicator for threads that have Premium content in them?
Sometimes I reply/like threads to unlock content and a premium content warning shows up and blocks me from access unless I pay credits.

Are all thread links only accessible through credits/upgrade membership or are there threads we can access content by replying/like?

Also is there an indicator that differentiates the two?

Thanks for the help.

If you read the welcome PM sent to you when you signed up, it lists the sections that have premium content. Generally speaking its the Social Nudes, Unsorted Nudes and Accounts Section
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Thread names are marked as Premium

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:If you read the welcome PM sent to you when you signed up, it lists the sections that have premium content. Generally speaking its the Social Nudes, Unsorted Nudes and Accounts Section
Where is the premium part noted? I understand what types tend to be premium but its not always the case so individually noted premium content would be good.

I need some more points

So im just gonna do this to get more

Ha ha hopefully this works

I don’t think i get it

I don’t think i get it

I don’t think i get it

I don’t think i get it

I don’t think i get it

sumodancer Wrote:Sometimes I reply/like threads to unlock content and a premium content warning shows up and blocks me from access unless I pay credits.

Are all thread links only accessible through credits/upgrade membership or are there threads we can access content by replying/like?

Thanks for the help.
where to see the credit?

Djowens Wrote:I need some more points

So im just gonna do this to get more

Ha ha hopefully this works

I don’t think i get it

I don’t think i get it

I don’t think i get it

I don’t think i get it

I don’t think i get it
does it works?

When did HLB content became premium?

Ah I see, I was confused too on which threads had that premium section. Also since the HLB section didn't have that for sometime, but now it behaves as usual.

sumodancer Wrote:Sometimes I reply/like threads to unlock content and a premium content warning shows up and blocks me from access unless I pay credits.

Thanks for the help.
was also wondering this...

Yeap. There should be a warning or at least the poster to address this issue

thanks for the explanations

Thanks for the info

so true i need to know

i cant even see the alert or dumn