arrow_upward
Is there any reason one should get Youtube Premium ?
First of all, happy new year everybody! Hope you all had a good and most importantly safe start of the year.

As for my question, is there really any reason you should get yourself Youtube Premium ?
The only reason I see would be no ads on mobile but that can be fixed using other ways. Same with downloading music to listen to offline, there are more than enough converters one could use. Is the whole point of YP just convenience ?
If so that seems severely overpriced compared to prices for spotify for example where I can get better quality music than on youtube.

Any of you have experience with YP and if you do, would you recommend using it ?

I’ve used the free trial twice and can say it’s pretty wack the only good feature is no ads and Lock Screen and play feature(which IMO is not worth 10.99 or how ever much it is now.
I much prefer paying for Spotify which is 1/3 the price, and use a addblocker for ads on yt
As for the Lock Screen future(it’s one of the things I hate about yt as it’s so simple for them and would be great for us users of the app. But I guess all they really want is money, not a happy customer.
The music it recommends is never stuff I like whereas Spotify finds me songs that I really enjoy and makes me appreciate how the app knows my music preferences

[+] 1 user Likes Adam Sammers's post
Not really worth unless you want to download videos and have no ads , even tho you can skip ads fairly quick

For me it’s the ability to download videos. I like not using data to watch videos when I’m out and about, and I also use lots of different videos when I’m working on my music. Having constant access to the same content without using data goes a long way.

If you root your phone, you can get free youtube premium features with magisk modules.

There are many ways to watch YouTube without ads but if you use YouTube a lot then considering buying, it's cheap.

I don't thinks so, maybe so that you can play a video in the background on your phone, that's another plus xd, other than that I think it's not that worth

You can try it, but something that annoyed me was closing youtube on mobile and the video continuing to play in the background.

Stick with ublock origin and NewPipe for android and no reason to pay.

The only reason that would make worth it is the premium content I guess, if that's still a thing?

Cuz ads is dealt with an adblocker and downloading videos u can super easy do on

RE: Is there any reason one should get Youtube Premium ?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Is there any reason one should get Youtube Premium ?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.