arrow_upward
Is there someone you wish you could get revenge on or get even with?
Is there anyone in your life that you know or have me that did you wrong or got on your nerves that you wish you could get back at. Who would that person be and how would you get revenge on them.(I AM NOT PROMOTING ANY ACTS OF VIOLENCE AGENST ANYONE JUST VENTING QUESTION)

I'd be careful posting about this kinda thing buddy, this is the kind of shit they use in court to prove you roided out on your neighbor.

Just post what's going on rather than asking us about revenge desires. Better to vent than to hold it in.

This only a question to help others vent their frustration. I have had someone i wanted to hurt in the past but when i vented about it on reddit i realized how stupid the grudge i was holding was. I think the same thing could be applied to others. I wouldnt hurt someone in real life unless it was protect someone else.

[+] 1 user Likes Blackestprime's post
not really no. plenty of people I wouldn't mind getting hit by a bus, but I think about them so little and put them so far behind me that revenge ideation isn't something I do. Just a waste of energy and head space.

[+] 1 user Likes metijop499's post
I used to when i was younger, but i got over it really. There was a family that my family had beef with. A lot of people had beef with this family. They ended up getting beaten badly by a lot of people over the years so i guess i considered that revenge enough. I never had to do anything. They pissed so many people off, others just smashed them up.

No i move on and for a lot of time I forget what has really happened in the past...lol