arrow_upward
Is your country opening up?
Seems like many countries around the world are opening up now, with most of their population sufficiently vaccinated. Is your country opening up? How long until we're allowed to travel freely overseas? I'd really like to visit Japan

Well our prime minister just announced we will have no unvaccinated tourists for like ever, soo.. kinda?

United States is opening up, but they still ask if you haven't been fully vaccinated, to still wear a mask (Ohio). Thing is, they don't check who's vaccinated and who's not. So pretty much you can lie and say you're vaccinated and just waltz on into stores, no mask.

Brazil is still closed, the only problem is that they didn't tell to it citizens that we are closed

it is, finally!

Yes, while my country never really had a very strict lockdown, currently it’s like it never existed.

yeah, same here. Really strange year here.. Pretty much without restrictions but everything was closed..

Yup, never really fully closed like some other Euro countries

my country doesnt even give a shit about anything in general xd just formal things

My country is so f'd up and so far behinf on vaccination that the Senate opened an inquiry about how everything went wrong. A lot of nasty deals are being revealed to the public and the president is going nuts because he's either getting removed from office or defeated in next year's election.

The inquiry is probably my favorite source of entertainment so far, better than anything any streaming service can provide. Sure, it's awful to see the coruption that led to so many avoidable deaths, but the people involved are losing their minds and there's lots of good meme material.

California is likely going to go back into wearing masks, daily rate just keeps going up

My state in the US has been open for a while. I've been to 4 concerts with two more this month. Few people wear masks anymore. Our vax rate is over 60%. For all intents and purposes the virus is over with here. Time will tell what happens with Delta though. I've heard grumblings from investing friends that the orders for rapid at-home test kits is skyrocketing. It seems the vax works, unfortunately many in various areas of my country refuse to get it. I've long since stopped caring about them though. You can lead a horse to water, but if they don't drink and instead die, well... tough apples.

Looks like the border may be closed for a while but the daily cases are under 100 now which is good to see

nahh still bad here. no vaccine order T_T

We're pretty much open, but the only places requiring masks are schools and medical facilities. You can not wear a mask if you're vaccinated, but no one gives a fuck and goes maskless anyways. Our "daily rate" is a fucking lie and everyone knows it.

Best open/close country is Slovakia. Their rules are changing from day by day. Funny government :-)

nah we wont b open for a long time.

Not until everyone is vaccinated

[color=green] >Not until everyone is vaccinated [/quote]
FTFY, @hornedandbony.
And it's not much of a vaccine if you can still get sick from it. Vaccines are supposed to prevent that, you know.

I hope the epidemic will end soon