arrow_upward
Italian or asian food ?
I always have the crave for a pho are some sushi, but I'd never say no to a pizza, some pasta, burrata, etc. How about you guys ?

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

Food is food. But Asian food is my comfort food.

Italian food is like pasta, pizza, that's it. Asian food has more of a wide range, now, if you said something like Thai food vs Italian, then it's different. Too broad.

We have a local Chinese take out place that's absolutely amazing. Two of them actually. Good stuff.

Good point. But Thai food is basically general tao. Or maybe I don't know shit about asian food  Cry

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

Italian for sure

probably italian

Asian food has more variety than italian food

[+] 1 user Likes bmn2O21's post
^ exactly what I am saying.

Italian used to be my favorite.

But then I was enlightened by the existence of goodies like Xiaolongbao, and now I'm obsessed with traditional Chinese food.

Asia is a contitnent which includes India, China, and 60 other countries so this is no contest.

[+] 1 user Likes Jwolf4's post
Both! Suishi rocks, good tai is great. Italian always is good but more so in fall/winter.

Use to say Italian but lately after the pandemic started I've found alot of small Asian places and I'm in love with Korean hot pots etc.

Since asian food holds a lot of different cuisine id go with that. A lot of umami as well. And msg heheh

[+] 1 user Likes dandruffius's post
italian food 100000% - though i do love thai

The good news about Chinese food made in America is that it usually doesn't have dog meat in it, nor was it cooked with recycled oil.

Italian for sure. Asian food is creepy af. Loads of sketchy see creatures

ASIAN food 100%! So much variety of “Asian” food that makes who I am as an Asian myself Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes darlinted's post
Asian food has the higher ceiling, but the lower floor. Hard to fuck up Italian, but hard to make it truly amazing.

[+] 1 user Likes Otters4All's post
Authentic asian is much better for you; bunch of carbs in italian--

depends on the mood, i guess