arrow_upward
JRPG game reccomendations
Im looking for a big JRPG to sink my time into. I loved persona 5 and persona 5 royal and have completed all the final fantasy games, so ive pretty much played the big ones, im looking for some under the radar JRPG's that have a strong story and good game mechanics.

Any reccomendations will be greatly appreciated.

Genshin impact is still going strong from what I've been hearing. Pretty decent gatcha game, elememts of jrpg and hero pulls. Pretty expansive world game that's free!

If you can, check out Lost Odyssey. It was directed by Sakaguchi, the creator of Final Fantasy, and a lot of people consider it the real FF13. It was originally only for Xbox 360, but I think you can get it for newer Xboxes now.

Loved Persona 5. Have you tried Valkyria Chronicles? It’s a turn based alternate world war game with tanks and troops - but they all have distinct personalities which you help to develop between missions. It’s great.

Try tales of berseria, watched a few gameplays and ot lookes interesting

whats the appeal of JRPGs? haha Ive never played one

It's a little off the beaten JRPG path, but if you have a switch, Octopath Traveller is great from what I hear

I second Tales of Bersaria. Do yourself a favor and play Nier Automata if you haven't already.

Pokemon maybe?
If you like to battle with some cute and cool looking creature

Persona and SMT series are good too
The story is good, especially P4 for me  Cry

Try octopath traveler really good story on it, also a lot unique features

I only play hentai jrpg hahaha