arrow_upward
Jake paul vs Connor mc Gregor
What do you guys think about this fight? Jake paul says he’s dedicating his life to winning the fight

[+] 1 user Likes joachimlee's post
i think i'll pass on that one, 

would be grabbing popcorn on Mcgregor vs PAC is a go
imean their in the same promotion now, & known celebs have been talking about this matchup quite some time now

there's no chance paul wins, like zero

mcgregor would kill him hahaha

jake paul would get his ass knocked out first round. Jake paul should train for atleast 5 more years to last maybe I'd say two rounds

Jake should fight mcregor instead

Michael Bisping compared it to a guy with no knees dedicating his life to being a ballerina, which I think is a pretty apt comparison here

Jake will get rekt

Because it'd be a boxing fight, I don't think it'd be over as quickly as people are saying. However, just due to the overall combat experience from Connor you'd expect him to win it fairly easy. I'd definitely have Connor as favourite, but in boxing it only takes one hit to change the outcome. If it was MMA on the other hand, I'd have Connor taking it in a heartbeat.

Conor it’s the best on mma i think he will destroy jake

Mma not a chance but 12 rounds boxing would be exciting

Jake Paul is gonna get rocked

aint gonna pay for that noise.
mcgregor is gonna knock that punk out
imma watch the replay and laugh my damn ass off

I'd like to see Mike knock them both out at 54

I think it will be closer than people are speaking

Obviously Connor will win but the slight chance that Jake wins, this sport is over

Maybe Jake is gonna use the Homer tactic if getting beat up till your opponent runs out of energy.

I feel like jake has a good shot in boxing not in mma