arrow_upward
Jan 2020 News and Updates
Welcome to the January 2020 Updates 

First of all let me say that we had been working with a theme designer behind the scenes to update the theme of the site to include a lighter theme yet he is running so behind, it may be another month before I have the pleasure of sharing that with all you beautiful supporters out there.

We have decided to include a "like" button on every single post because as user 

Jan 2020 News and Updates.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Jan 2020 News and Updates.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

has pointed out, we sometimes have users contribute to a thread in the middle and not get any recognition. Unfortunately due to this, and relentless system abuse, we have had to make the tough decision to remove the Contributor gain from getting likes. If anyone is still wondering why this system is in place refer to the profiles below, which have been banned.

[Image: firZTfj.png]
[Image: cV4ouJe.png]

This type of silly behaviour, to spam and get points just to unlock content is why we have these systems in the first place. A large number of users attempt to get to 10 credits by abusing the system, to try to unlock a single item, and I believe we may have sorted this out finally.

I am also happy to announce, (although many of you may have seen it already around the forums as we have been beta testing "HIM" for a while, the LeakedBB Reupload Bot. This bot monitors the forum and is able to "revive" dead links. Please note that this bot is NOT a real person so any attempts to PM it will be met with silence. It is automatically triggered when a MOD moves a thread to "Broken Links" and AFAIK is something unique we can offer to our members that other forums do not have. This is yet another attempt to keep links alive longer.

As we make more improvements we will let you know. As always thanks for being a loyal supporter of LeakedBB. 

[+] 8 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Great idea!

thank you for this!

Never heard of that idea of the bot that revives links but sounds like a great addition to a site like this

That’s pretty good

Auto reply looks ridiculous. you has perfect methods to deal with and improve. I wish the forum a better development.

and how much time do i need to get my contributor level up?

[+] 1 user Likes patapalo's post
well who doesn't like likes Smile

How do I see the links

i like dark theme more hahaha

sounds great to me!

Appreciate the insight into the latest developments.

Lucifer NightStar
Welcome to the January 2020 Updates 

First of all let me say that we had been working with a theme designer behind the scenes to update the theme of the site to include a lighter theme yet he is running so behind, it may be another month before I have the pleasure of sharing that with all you beautiful supporters out there.

We have decided to include a "like" button on every single post because as user [SEE LINK IN POST #1]  has pointed out, we sometimes have users contribute to a thread in the middle and not get any recognition. Unfortunately due to this, and relentless system abuse, we have had to make the tough decision to remove the Contributor gain from getting likes. If anyone is still wondering why this system is in place refer to the profiles below, which have been banned. 

[Image: firZTfj.png]
[Image: cV4ouJe.png]

This type of silly behaviour, to spam and get points just to unlock content is why we have these systems in the first place. A large number of users attempt to get to 10 credits by abusing the system, to try to unlock a single item, and I believe we may have sorted this out finally.

I am also happy to announce, (although many of you may have seen it already around the forums as we have been beta testing "HIM" for a while, the LeakedBB Reupload Bot. This bot monitors the forum and is able to "revive" dead links. Please note that this bot is NOT a real person so any attempts to PM it will be met with silence. It is automatically triggered when a MOD moves a thread to "Broken Links" and AFAIK is something unique we can offer to our members that other forums do not have. This is yet another attempt to keep links alive longer.

As we make more improvements we will let you know. As always thanks for being a loyal supporter of LeakedBB. 

are we still getting points for commenting?

When’s the February update coming out

Sweet, haven't been on a while, but looks great as I said in another post

Never heard of that idea of the bot that revives links but sounds like a great addition to a site like this

you doing good

interesting update

oooh so great !!

Good to hear that! Please add test system for those who has just joined this community.