arrow_upward
Java - GameMaking
Hey Guys , Ive Been Learning Java programming for a while (around a year) as a hobby , just because i would love to make a game (2D RPG kinda)
Can anyone link me up a site or like a place that can give me courses of game Making for free? 
or a place that i can ask Members for help and guideness!?

thanks!

Any 2D graphics library editor be enough to get you up and running. I don't know of any by name since I don't mess with Java, but there are an incredible number of them. If I were you I'd take a peek at what's available on GitHub.

[+] 1 user Likes flipment47's post
What Language would you Recommend me to Learn aswell ? other than java! (ofc for the purpose of Making 2D Games.

Honestly, would recommend sticking with Java for the moment. Only learn one thing at a time. Could overstretch your energy trying to learn game design AND a whole new language. And make the first thing to just throw away basically, don't go after your dream project on the first attempt.

I'd wait til you've made a really basic, crappy game to try and switch languages. And honestly, pretty much any language will do, there's not a some language out there that is just KILLER for making games. As far as options go, Java is a pretty good one.

Branch off to unity

Go to unity for that