arrow_upward
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!
Anyone else a fan of it? I totally am not one, given my name and profile picture. I just have them ironically. Yup.

If you do enjoy it, what's your favorite Part? Favorite character? Favorite ship? Anything you want to add. If you don't like it, why is that?

[+] 3 users Like LewdingGold's post
You can also tell from my profile pic that I'm a fan.

My favourite part is probably Stardust Crusaders. My favourite character is old man Joseph. I don't have a ship for the show.

[+] 1 user Likes reptar4's post
I am! (While I haven't watched Golden Wind yet because I'm a bit lazy LMAO) My favorite part was Battle Tendency with young Joseph being my favorite Jojo. As for my favorite stand? I want to say Soft & Wet, but Hermit Purple is also up there. Wish Old Joseph still kept practicing his hamon.

[+] 1 user Likes Tensei's post
YES! YES! YES!

[+] 1 user Likes mrnobody267's post
Yeah, JoJo's is one of my favorite anime/manga, specially part 7, I think it's a masterpiece, my favorite character is Gyro, and my favorite stand is Killer Queen

I read the English manga of it. It's very intriguing, but not for children.

I love it, I am in a big meme group of it on Facebook, it's entertaining what kind of funny shit goes on in it.

Man need to get into this anime asap

[+] 1 user Likes joachimlee's post
Is it really worth to watch? Some people also recommend me this anime maybe I shoul give it a shot

[+] 1 user Likes Grimm Lock's post
It's definitely not for everyone, but let me put it this way.

JoJo is to Japan as Doctor Who is to the U.K.

JoJo started a lot of manga/anime trends and is constantly referenced in other manga/anime to this day.

[+] 1 user Likes LewdingGold's post
OH MY GOD!!!

-joseph

[+] 1 user Likes Stephanie Queiroz's post
yare yare daze.....

OH MY GOD don't get me started with jojo. I can't wait for p6 (Stone Ocean) I read the Manga but still the anime itself is way better because of the voice lines, the animation itself is wonderful

since i watched the anime, I think my favorite part was two, because I really liked everytime that jojo would predict what would exactly happen next , and the final fight was really good and well written

It’s one of the few animes that I’ve actually watched. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to part 6

At At At At At

I love part 4, but my JoJo will always be Joseph.

I’ve been meaning to start watching this but I haven’t gotten around to it. Is it as good as they say it is?

I like jojo a lot

[+] 1 user Likes Soedgy's post
Diamond is Unbreakable is definitely my favorite part. The episode with Tonio's restaurant is amazing.

[+] 1 user Likes lcccta's post