arrow_upward
Laid off
I got laid off today, need free shit to do. Or cheap until unemployment kicks in.

Get to the cinema once it opens then move from screen to screen until it closes.  You won't be the only one.
(23-02-2023, 07:48 AM)Comicgeek95 Wrote: I got laid off today, need free shit to do. Or cheap until unemployment kicks in.

[+] 1 user Likes happyhacks's post
Sorry to hear that, I have peers that were laid off.  Seems "random".

I'm sorry to hear that you got laid off. That can be a tough and uncertain situation to be in. As for free or cheap things to do in the meantime, there are several options you can consider. You could look for free events happening in your community, such as concerts or festivals. Many museums and galleries also offer free admission days or discounts for those who are unemployed.

Another idea is to explore outdoor activities like hiking, biking, or visiting parks in your area. These can be great ways to stay active and get some fresh air without spending much money. Additionally, you could consider volunteering at local organizations or charities, which can provide a sense of purpose and help you make connections in your community.

In terms of finding affordable entertainment, there are many streaming services that offer free trials or low-cost options, such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. You could also look for discounted movie tickets or find free eBooks and audiobooks online.

Remember that this is a temporary setback and you will get through it. In the meantime, take care of yourself and focus on finding opportunities to stay engaged and active.