arrow_upward
Lampard out at Chelsea
I was thoroughly enjoying watching them fluff chances and play cluelessly. Tuchel will help them a lot. What a shame. haha

I was surprised to see him go so quick but it's Chelsea all over. I think he's should of gotten more managerial experience under his belt before going back there.

But as a non Chelsea fan it was fun seeing them mid table

not into football myself, only people i know are cech or drogba from chelsea lol

been too long away from football myself

Good change. Lamp lived on on his name. Tuchel isn’t an easy one but def an a-List coach

Honestly thought the sacking was quite harsh myself given that ole has had like 3 years and did next to nothing in the first 2. But I guess that when you spend like 300 odd million on players then you’re expected to get results

his sacking was harsh and he wasnt given enough time, shouldve stayed till the ened of the season imo and sacked him then if his season didnt turn around. He spent way too much money because he interrupted his squad, if he bought half of what they spent eg, only bought a cb gk and lb it wouldve been better as his midfield was decent last season and the overall squad wouldve been happier because they wouldve been playing with familar players. Also their style of play wouldve stayed the same as this season they have severely lost thier identity

Was kinda harsh but yea I suppose the outcome based decision making took over

He's a good gaffa. Hope he gets the Newcastle job soon

he was not much helped by the team, Werner was very bad, Havertz also, too bad, I hope he will be able to recover quickly