arrow_upward
Last person on earth
What would you do if you were one of the last persons on earth? What kind of activities would you try? Going into a full survival mode?

Do you think we would all feel such duty or just want to abandon such a weird event.

If i was the last human on earth,  i think i will search a bunker because with the nuclear central who will explode and the othe problem i need a securised place. After i will try to accumulate all the human connaissance. Like that if one day some conscious life find this they will know what we have make, what we have created.

Last man on earth? Are there animals? Lol I’d surround myself with dogs and probably try to build stuff I guess? Lol

I dont know. I think I might just end it. I need social interaction for my mental health, so being completely alone feels like a death sentence.

Hopefully do what i can to increase the population

Is this last human on earth, or the last man on earth? Because one implies you're it for humanity, and the other implies that women rule the earth. God help us if that happens.

If I'm the last human, I'm gonna go travel. Should be plenty of vehicles and gas around. Should also be plenty of food and water around.

If I'm the last man on earth, I'm gonna go into hiding. It means that all of the blue haired Karens, who are on their 37th gender in life, probably rule things. Find a place up in the mountains, hunt, fish, and watch social media for the war between the Karens and the few women that actually know wtf to do in life.

The question is too vague, but if internet, etc still works then I'll still be doing what I'd be doing.

Quote: The question is too vague, but if internet, etc still works then I'll still be doing what I'd be doing.
Technically not, because you could post here all you want, but no one would actually be able to reply.

Learn quickly how to survive, look for others. Recolonise I guess.

nothing lolol

Nothing lolol