arrow_upward
LeBron is sad he only got 17 MVP votes / Heat are winning the Championship
Giannis won both MVP & DPOY, and got eliminated by the heat.  LBJ feels like he's throwing shade at Giannis with his comments, even though I think he's gonna get eliminated by Jimmy & the heat too.

Am I the only one who thinks the Heat and their team first basketball closes all gaps they have in skill versus the field?

That is if the Lakers can beat the Nuggets first!

Food for thought.

I think lebron doesn’t really care about the mvp, he just said that there’s a problem with the voting system

Giannis got all the stats but where does that takes him, it’s doesn’t reflex well with the current bracket

I do think the lakers are going to win it this year, cuz the team chemistry is unparalleled

Game 3 looking like Denver isn't going to let them get it easy, but I believe lakers gonna win the WCF too. 

Would need to see another elevation from either Murray or Jokic for them to beat this Lakers team, not impossible but also not likely.

Yeah definitely agree with you on this one. Nuggets have something special brewing and Joker has cemented himself as the best 5 in the NBA but their role players need to step it up consistently to win another 3 games. Last night was pretty impressive but they almost choked it and it took everything they had to grind it out. 

Heat/Celtics is going to be a fun one though. Haven't watched the Heat much this year since I kind of ruled them out early but I've been pleasantly surprised how gritty they are.

[+] 1 user Likes djacket's post
Can't wait for tonights game 4, got this and the Mia vs Jax.  Finally sports are back!

Murray is either playing out of his mind or has been greatly underrated all season.

I love his backstory of training with his dad sounds like a zen master!