arrow_upward
League of Legends Match Making Rating Ranked System
The ranked system in League of Legends makes absolutely no sense especially MMR. The whole system is actually designed to keep players hardstuck at a single elo with no escape. If you win 10 games in a row you will not climb because the system will lower your LP gain and increase your LP loss for each game significantly. How significantly? To the point where 3 wins and 2 losses nets a positive of 3-4 LP. Now imagine trying to continue this pattern for 100 LP for a single division; and then that over 4 times for a tier. And if you lose 10 games in a row the game will try to get you back to your average rank by upping how much LP you gain for every win and lower how much LP you lose. So how do you get better? You have to smurf or get into smurf queue and duo. Literally the only option is to get boosted. The rate of that which you win games means nothing. SHIT GAME.

[+] 1 user Likes kniatos1337's post
I totally agree lol

agree even the balance system is so bad man they just buff op champs for no reason just like riven even the riot accounts are .. they made something called riot accounts if you lose you get (- 3-5) lp and if you win you get (19-23) lp no matter your mmr i feel like that's cheating

yeah bro the balance system is terrible

yeah true. I think they spend all the money in content team for now