arrow_upward
lockThread Closed 
LeakedBB Christmas Contest 2021
Welcome Everyone to LeakedBB's Annual Christmas Contest 

[Image: 6cfac9838fba6e40555079d88743320e.jpg]

As is our tradition every year since we started, we are hosting another Christmas contest this year. 2021 was supposed to be our year but covid has really sucker punched us again and again with delta and omicron and who know what next. Here at LeakedBB, this is the season of giving, and we want to say thanks to each and every one of you who is a part of the LeakedBB team, and in that spirit we are running this contest with some amazing prizes, and as we do every year, we are going to one up ourselves again. 

We are going to be running this contest from Saturday 11th of December 2021 to Saturday 8th of January 2022 (1 month in total). The prizes are going to be given out starting on the following Monday (10th January 2022). This allows us to weed out any people that are going against the system/gaming it/ cheating, to ensure that we are running a fair contest. (SEE RULES BELOW)

We will also be giving out some awards to some special people we think need to be recognised. 
PRIZES
  • 1st Prize:  1000 USD in crypto currency 
  • 2nd Prize:  500 USD in  crypto currency
  • 3rd Prize:   250 USD in crypto currency 
  • 4-7: FREE Onyx Upgrades or $50 in crypto currency 
  • 7-10: FREE Elite Upgrades
RULES AND SCORING
  1. To be shown on the leaderboard and be counted as "participating in the contest", you MUST read these rules, and agree to them, but posting "I agree to the rules and wish to participate in the Christmas Contest". Failure to do this will be counted as not having joined the contest
    Code:
    https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Join-the-LeakedBB-Christmas-contest-here

2. All threads will be moderated, and Reposts, gaming the system by Reposting old content pretending to be new, stealing links, faking content, or anything alike, will not only be grounds for disqualification, but may lead to a ban! In the immortal word of PDS. 

[Image: c5285498f24bea69b0e630096a521cdd.jpg]
  3. Threads are worth 1 point, and each like is worth 1 10 points. Threads made in the Onyx lounge are worth 1.5 15 points.For Leak Threads, you MUST include at least one Preview Picture, More are obviously recommended.
  4. If a thread you posted is moved into Broken Links (for obvious reasons), points for that Thread will be removed
  5. If you are deemed to posting a lot of discussion topics, that are not getting interaction, at the sole discretion of the forum team, those threads may be removed before the final points tally.
  6. These rules are subject to change, so please keep checking back here to stay up to date.

FAQ
This section will be filled in as more queries are raised. But to address the first few we anticipate. 

1. Who can enter, do I need a VIP membership to participate ? 

Anyone can enter, you do NOT need to upgrade. There are no extra perks to upgraded members (in this contest). 

2. Payouts, any Particular CryptoCurrency 
    LTC will be the preferred payout method, and you will need to make that address public, so that we can be transparent and show that the transfer was done to you on the blockchain. Feel free to use a throwaway wallet or a CEX like Binance. You can also choose to exchange these for gift cards if you can show us a place that accepts crypto for gift cards. No PayPal sorry. They hate us and we hate them. 
  3. Errors Point Calculations and How they are handled 
    Points are auto calculated from the time the contest starts to the time it ends. If a thread is not yet approved, it will still show up because it was posted in the timeframe of the contest.
  4. Staff and Bots 
    For the duration of the contest, to ensure transparency and fairness, Thor will be demoted to Onyx, and will not have any staff powers. I will not participate, nor will the repost to of course. 

Discussion thread for suggestions, improvement
Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Discuss-the-LeakedBB-Christmas-Contest-here

JOIN HERE

Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Join-the-LeakedBB-Christmas-contest-here
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Just a clarification to the rules above, making it the same as last year:

Likes on threads posted during the contest are worth 1 point each

Likes on other threads 0.25 points each

Also the leaderboard is live

Code:
https://leakedbb.com/contest.php
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Points error has been fixed.

Threads are worth 10 points. Onyx Lounge threads are worth 15 points. Likes are worth 1 point.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

More clarification added regarding Broken Links
  • If a thread you posted is moved into Broken Links (for obvious reasons), points for that Thread will be removed
  • If you are deemed to posting a lot of discussion topics, that are not getting interaction, at the sole discretion of the forum team, those threads may be removed before the final points tally.

leakedbb.com/faq.php

The first purge for fake users liking posts will be done in less then 24 hours.

Be prepared to see some numbers shift
leakedbb.com/faq.php

The first purge/clean up has concluded and we removed 2397 fakes users/likes.

Next purge is planned in 5 days.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

The second purge has been successfully carried out with over 5000 fake likes being removed.

Next purge will be on the 6th of January, 2 days before the contest ends.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Only 25 Hours left before the close of the contest. Final purge will be done in the next 12 hours.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

The final fake like purge has been completed and the entires will be locked, along with adding anyone not in the leaderboard to the leaderboard.

Final 8 hours!!!!
leakedbb.com/faq.php

The contest has officially concluded and the preliminary winners can be seen on the contest leaderboard

Code:
https://leakeddbb.com/contest.php

We will spend 2 days making sure everything is in order and then start paying out users. Thank you all for participating this year!
leakedbb.com/faq.php