arrow_upward
Leaks organized by state or area?
I live in the USA, Minnesota specifically, and I was wondering if anyone agrees that it would be cool to have forums based on leaks in your state. So for example I could just hop into the Minnesota forum and see nudes of girls that live near me.

Now obviously I'm sure that a lot of people have mega links or whatever, and they have no idea where the people are from, and also if you had a forum for every state in the US and do a similar thing for other countries, you'd have a metric fuck load of new forums that need to be added, but it is just a thought. 

Also this is obviously not an original idea, since there are sites that are designed around that very idea.

[+] 1 user Likes LilLurker69's post
Sounds like a pretty good idea - one way could be to tag posts by area and then have a way of filtering the posts by that tag - not sure if the board software supports that

[+] 1 user Likes Dslg01's post
Don't think there's enough content to support by area, definitely buy state though

Sounds like a pretty good idea. But I have a feeling that there will be a heavy bias towards certain states over the others. Either way it sounds like a great way to sort and help others filter it down.

Great idea, but I would have to agree with the ones above about not having enough content out there for it to be possible

I would love taht because live in a pretty underpopulated area so having them all grouped together be be amazing

That sounds like a great idea! it would be fun.

too much work, besides how do you even know for sure the origins.

Great idea but difficult logistically.

would be so nice

Who else in mn?

[+] 1 user Likes Browsingmn's post