arrow_upward
Learning CSS and HTML
I know they arn't technically coding languages. But I've learned the basics of both. Any suggestions for recources that can help me get to an intermediate stage?

I would suggest following the course on 

RE: Learning CSS and HTML.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Learning CSS and HTML.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

This site is great for beginners, it starts with the fundamentals of HTML & CSS and at the end of the first block you can pretty much make a basic fully mobile responsive website (HTML and CSS wise), it says 300 hours but don't let that scare you if you already learned the basics u can blast though it.
Later on the course goes into Javascript and API's, handy stuff and its free.
Only downside of it is that it does not cover PHP, but u can do that later.

Oh and always use

RE: Learning CSS and HTML.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Learning CSS and HTML.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
and google ofcourse as a resource, and remember stackoverflow is your friend dont be afraid to copy and paste from there just be sure you understand the bit of code before u continue on Smile !

One of the best things to do is to imagine what you could do. Now break it down into steps and try to solve each step. When you get stuck.. Use Google. You will learn a lot and create something larger than you would expect

Going to throw The Odin Project into the mix.

Its an open source curriculum which directs you to the best free sources of learning along your pathway.

For example, if you were learning basic HTML and CSS then it redirects you to FreeCodeCamp for some modules then you return to Odin Project to continue onto the next subject/course

I also learning HTML, CSS and Javascript now since it always shows in Job Proposals.
what helped me to start are the Videos of "Traversy Media" on Youtube.
after learned the basics he also had a Tutorial to make use of node.js and express which helped alot

I used a few sites like Free Code Camp, CSS Tricks, etc as well as following a number of blogs when I was learning. These days if there are things I'm unsure of I'll just watch YouTube videos, they seem to do the trick for me. I've also got my own personal sandbox in which I apply then pull apart templates others have developed to get a good understanding of things that they've done that I may not have the full grasp of as well

In addition to the resources just building out a basic page and playing around with what you would want to implement is commonly overlooked. Applying what you learn/know into building an application solidifies your skills and helps you learn even more

You have the basic, and that's great. Now, I think you should create a simple page, just the front end without back end. If you have some design on your mind, study that design and try to create that

There is a book literally called HTML and CSS and it’s a great place to start

Go to openclassrooms website ^^