arrow_upward
Legend of Zelda
Which legend of Zelda game is the best? I have never played them before but want to start

I think The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past(SNES) is a good Zelda game for first timers. My favorite is The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons for the Gameboy Color.

Link to the past.

link to the past was good

Ocarina of time was my first one and I still love it.

breath of the wild is my new favorite

ocarina of time is a close second

Link to the past, BotW and four swords adventures!

They've been getting better and better. With that said, a lot of people like Windwaker, OoT, and Twilight Princess. I liked those too, but I also really enjoyed Skyward Sword and of course, Breath of the Wild.

how good is breath of the wild? I really wanna try it

Sounds like the consensus is Link to the Past - will give it a go

Ocarina of Time is what got me started on Zelda, Majora's Mask and Wind Waker are what got me hooked though. Breath of the Wild is probably the most accessible since it's the most recent, though yes A Link to the Past is also a good choice - though it was released just before the series went 3D so not necessarily representative of most of the games.

66baby Wrote:Which legend of Zelda game is the best? I have never played them before but want to start
I honestly think the most complete zelda game is Breath of the Wild with the amount of freedom you have

Can't go wrong with breath of the wild, link to the past, link's awakening, or the first nes one

Ocarina of Time's story is good, but gameplay can be very frustrating. It's the best starting point, imo.

Majora's Mask is good to follow with because it's a direct sequel.

Twilight Princess has the best story of any main Zelda title, imo. Gameplay is also good.

Breath of the Wild has *stunningly* good gameplay. Story is good, but not as good as Twilight Princess.

« Breath of the Wild has *stunningly* good gameplay. Story is good, but not as good as Twilight Princess. » lmao

i think it depends on what youre in to. But i will say BotW is amazing