arrow_upward
Light vs dark
Do you need a light that you can fall asleep or do you need it to be completely dark?
Or what about these nightsky lamps? Does someone has experiences with these? Wonder if it could help me with my sleep.

[+] 2 users Like ZwiebelBob's post
I have a hard to going to sleep if there is to much light, i can deal with like a router and computer lights, but if any ceiling light is on i have a hard time. Sadly no experience with that light  thought looking at it i could most likely sleep with it on.

mostly dark but not pitch black. Sometimes when you wake up at night you have no orientation when its pitch black

If I have trouble sleeping, I'll stream something, or just leave ESPN on, all at a low volue. Keep the lights off, but let the tv do its thing.

I sleep with a mask, works wonders for improving the quality of my sleep

Completely dark I can't fall asleep at night with lights on

Dark looks cooler

[+] 1 user Likes Waahhh's post
I definitely find it easier to sleep the darker it is. I used to shut down all the lights in my room, but have recently gone to leaving some of my PC peripherals turned on.

Dark and silence, otherwise I can't sleep

i will sleep in a dark room, otherwise i cant sleep. maybe if I have no sleep ar all

I like my room to be completely pitch black

I sleep much better in the dark but I have a bad habit of staying awake until it gets light outside. Perhaps I should invest in some blackout curtains.

Agree with you in the dark aspect, but personally I fall asleep listening to stand up comedy most nights

I can sleep in pitch black, but it is troublesome if I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night. So a small nightlight for me.

3rd shifter here. Definitely dark

i'm generally pretty restless but if im listening to something that i'm interested in, it'll take my mind off of everything and i'll get knocked out instantly.

if i put something on in the background to fall asleep to, it doesn't really work.

that said, dark room