arrow_upward
Lightsabers Anyone?
Recently have seen high quality lightsabers from Ultrasabers and have wondered if anyone else has any recommendations for any other lightsaber manufacturer like the one just mentioned. Only other one I know of is the one place in Disney but with quarantine that is not an option unfortunately.

[+] 3 users Like BluKlappin's post
As far as quality goes it seems like Disney’s lightsaber is the best. Hopefully they open back up soon and you can go and get one

[+] 1 user Likes Nonamebob's post
Dude it’d be soooooo cool if we were to have like somewhat real lightsabers. Not like cut through everything and all but at least be dangerous. They’ll probably be considered real weapons and people would hurt themselves with those, but for a few moments we’d be living in star wars Smile Smile

Wild lets go

Allen Pan did a "real lightsaber that is actually a bit dangerous".

They are not lightsabers because you can't yet ultra-focus light in a trap like that, but despite not using "light" as a basis, it looks like it and it burns if you have no protection.

Also, as expected with "light"sabers, you won't be able to connect with another one if you wanna fight. It'll be more like sparring with only dodges and resilience to burns.^^

I'm holding on to my money till someone makes a real one, then it's game time motherfuckers

[+] 1 user Likes AlligatorSauce's post
Imagine what society would be like if we had real lightsabers

[+] 1 user Likes RazerLazar's post
do you mean like a real lightsaber that cuts and stuff ?