arrow_upward
Limited FAQs
Hey there just wondering could more FAQs be added into that section e.g. what does contributor level and credits mean and how to increase them? Thanks

[+] 1 user Likes traxroxs's post
I second this.

traxroxs Wrote:Hey there just wondering could more FAQs be added into that section e.g. what does contributor level and credits mean and how to increase them? Thanks
not a bad idea man

I agree this would be a good idea - if the mods could set out more explicitly what affects reputation, contributor level and credits than new users would have an easier time.

Perhaps make it clear that credits can only be used when the contributor level is above a certain threshold.

At the moment it seems new users join and then start replying in the leaks section thinking that is how you unlock the link, and when that doesn't work they notice that commenting earns them credits, so they comment enough to earn 10 credits without realizing that their contributor level is now in the negative hundreds.

That would really help if the FAQ is more refined.

The FAQ def needs more info on points/credits/level , I had to go digging to learn