arrow_upward
Liverpool defending their PL title
Looking at Liverpool's recent forms, I think this is one of the worst title defending in PL history.
Back-to-back home defeats, and they are now seven points off the top with Man City having one game in hand.
Let me know your thoughts!

[+] 1 user Likes kissmypiss's post
Saying it's one of the worst is probably not very accurate, there have been far worse defences (I seem to recall Chelsea finishing 10th during one of their title defending years). Though as an impartial Arsenal fan, I'm happy that Man City are up the top since they have the best squad imo

Not the worst but it's not very good. They have plenty of injuries so we don't know how their season would pan out if they had everybody fit. Feel like the squad needs some changes for next season, some players like Firmino could be replaced, feel like their time has come and he won't reach the highs of previous years

[+] 1 user Likes Algaaa's post
Not looking good after today.

As a Liverpool fan, from Christmas onwards it's been tough!

Best we can hope for 4 is the top 4 finish and a slim chance of winning the Champions League.

I don't think Liverpool will be able to defend the title. defense that tends to be reckless and easily penetrated by the enemy. now Livverpool is ranked 6 under Westham.

Injuries shot them in the foot. Another 30 yrs lmao

Theyre definitely one of the worst champions in history! Just shows how much of a miss 1 player like Van Dijk can be ?