arrow_upward
Lockdown
Anyone here under lockdown? seems inevitable so wondering what life's like

[+] 1 user Likes IonaO's post
Here in Ireland! Well not a complete lockdown but most shops are closed even the pubs. Sad thing is, the weather is beautiful now and you can only walk alone Sad
How is it over where you are?

the sad thing i found was the pubs closing and the dum people bulk buying

Unfortunately people are stupid and it's necessary to the government to declare lockdown... 
In Portugal yesterday was sunny and a lot of people went to the seaside to walk as nothing was happening and was necessary to close the streets to avoid the crowds  Angry 
Most of the services only work remotely and others like banks only enters one client for each people working. Also the markets are open with a limit of clients inside but most of them still are in shortage of some goods like alcohol and some vegetables. The restaurants only work as take-away and delivery.

I work in a university and I'm working at home because the classes are online now and my wife works in tourism and is also working from home, dealing with the cancellations and returns.

City currently living is locked down and working from home is recommended, it is frustrating

We've jus announced lockdown, so it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few week with social interaction and how mad we will all go!

Yeah life could get pretty boring for a while

Same here, people are actually stupid... Just two days ago we had people at the beach.

mandatory curfew after 8pm. it's been boring!

It's been OK so-far, but not in full lockdown mode yet

We're in lockdown here, but people don't really care and go out to the park/shopping...

no lockdown here, just shelter in place but I wouldn't be surprised if it changes soon...too many people are stupid

Not really a lock-down for my country, but mostly people are surprisingly chill about it.

Not a lot shop around my house has closed so far(I live near a market), so it doesn't change much.

Sure, there are many precaution before leaving home but life is decent so far.

Yep I quit my work too early now all can work at home