arrow_upward
Longest GameTime
Hey everybody, 

Just curious to what game you think/know you have put the most time into?  Nowadays with steam It is really easy to find out, but what about those old consoles.  I was curious and went and had a look, turns out for me Phantasy Star Online V2 for my Gamecube was the winner for me.  Between all the characters I created, I clocked up over 5000 hours!  Put's Ark to shame which I have got 2500 on.

What about you all?

What about Skyrim?

I put nowhere near as many into that myself, between the pc and ps3 versions, few hundred hours tops I'd say.

I haven't put a lot of time into a game for a while now, but I remember playing Maplestory excessively as a child. Theres no way of me accessing the amount of time spent in the game but as a child I would play for at least 8 hours a day during summer vacation ~2 months. I went hardcore mode during the summertime for 3 years and would play throughout the school year more inconsistently ~ 1 hour a day. Summer hours = 8 hours/day * 60 days (2 months) = 240 hours/year * 3 years = 720 hours of summer time gaming. 1 hour * 180 school days = 180 hours * 3 years = 540 school year gaming.
This game took up at minimum 1260 hours of my life lol

Warframe around 1000 Hours

Definitely GTA 3 or Vice City back in the day. For sure.