arrow_upward
Looking for music suggestions
Anything on Spotify really, but I'm just looking for stuff to listen to while I grind out games in my downtime since Spotify and the PS4 can link up

I'll usually like/tolerate pop, rock, and SOME metal (this phase went away years ago), and even some game soundtracks if done well - TLOU2 had its flaws, but the music was great.

Definitely not a fan of hip hop though no offense.

Rage Against the Machine never fails to disappoint me, but I really enjoy the classics from the 90s (Green Day, Blink 182, etc). If you're looking for metal... well, Allegaeon and Unleash the Archers are two artists I had never heard of before but was introduced to in my metal phase and I rather enjoyed them.

Was a huge fan of Green Day during their time! Thanks for the recommendation friend, I'll check it out later when I'm grinding out GTA later - doing anything on there with music makes the experience much better and less tedious. I'll let you know how it goes.

Pearl Jam recently released a new album, Gigaton. Solid album imo!

Saint Motel is pretty great, gives me Franz Ferdinand vibes from some of their songs.

Oh, if you like Led Zeppelin, QotSA, Foo Fighters... also check out Them Crooked Vultures

Motorstorm Pacific rift. Its the soundtrack of the game motorstorm. I'd highly recommend listening while gaming or sporting

Daughter, i'd highly recommend this band.

Cheers guys, I'll be sure to give all at least a listen! Didn't expect this many recs but I will gladly take it.

I always listen to country. The new stuff not the old

I'd recommend Soundgarden. Their songs always hype me up. I always listen to their songs before a football match. Helps the mind to rock out for a bit, you know. Plus, the lead singer, Chris Cornell is an absolute beast of a vocalist.

been listening to a lot of lauv recently, not sure if thats your jam

If you want pure epic music, you have to check out Two Steps from Hell. It makes anything feel epic. I'd recommend the Classics Vol. 1 and 2 albums as it has tracks from all the older stuff (which is arguably better). Then if you like them probably the Battlecry album

i'd go for Katatonia if you're into heavy music

I like listening to alternative rock and indie. I recommend you to listen to Dinosaur Jr., Slowdive, My Bloody Valentine, Ride, Audioslave, Joy Division, The Smiths

Haven't seen anyone recommend powerwolf. It might be considered a little heavy, but their songs have a unique mixture of instruments.

As far as pop goes, The Weeknd has some bangers in his most recent album 'After Hours' also I've been listening to a lot of Kero Kero Bonito recently and they make great pop music

Genocide Organ. Very dark stuff, not everybody likes power electronics music

try to listen led zeppelin 3 or physical graffiti of led zeppelin.
some great tunes are in there.