arrow_upward
Looking for the perfect mobile game
So I grew up with great hack and slash games like Diablo I/II, most of the Final Fantasy games before IX, and that other good shit.

Now I'm a somewhat responsible adult with not enough time.  But I've got a cellphone and I can usually steal 15-20 minutes at a time for games-- mostly just Hearthstone at this point.

Who's got a good mobile game?  Ideally it'd be an RPG or rogue like where I'd build something up over time.

Try Pathos or one of the Pixel Dungeon mods

my friend recommended me to play mobile legends. im trying it out rn.

Runescape lol

Alto's adventure. Super relaxing snowboarding game. Looks amazing

I really enjoy Hoplite. Not sure if it's still on the iOS, but I know it's available for Android. It's like Dark Souls chess, with small levels you can beat on a couple of minutes, and turn-based to boot.

Dragalia Lost is an rpg by Nintendo/Cygames and its pretty interesting. Has a good story, online co-op, and the game revolves around getting allies, building up your teams, and upgrading your castle/town. The devs are pretty generous with items and in-game currency too.

Try something like an emulator. I burned a lot of time with a GBA emulator playing Final Fantasy Tactics, Advanced Wars, and Fire Emblem.

I would like to know mobilegames as well!

Clash Royale is great

If you're after the old games, just get the old games. tons of rom sites around and gba emulators on the app store

I recommend AFK Arena, just because when you are playing the game, you're leveling up and building upon your heroes that you have. When you're not in the game, you actually still gain rewards and items. The higher stages you are in the game, the more you get when you are AFK (hence the name AFK Arena). Check it out!

Clash Royal is my favorite

any card game

Check out dead cells it is a great roguelike

second the emulator and rom, great games with no ads and all that stuff

Clash of Clans was pretty addicting

Started playing Boom Beach in 2015 and still playing it lol

Clash of clans for sure

Kp1244 Wrote:Runescape lol
Can you get runescape in mobile? I might go check this out