arrow_upward
Loosing Weight
Sup everyone, looking to try and loose some serious weight this year (mad cliche I know). Anyone tryna to do the same or anyone got some good advice on how to get over the hump?

[+] 1 user Likes sentenceperiod's post
I recommend a protein diet. If you limit carbohydrates such as bread or French fries instead of eating chicken, pork, or beef, you will lose weight quickly.

my bf has a thing for chastity, since 2019 he's kept me in a chastity belt most times and doesn't let me touch except when i've lost weight

It hasn't been super successful tho ? i've only orgasmed twicin two years

If you're not already exercising, start doing so now. Just take daily hour long walks and start from there. The weight loss from that alone can be quite significant if you're not regularly exercising. already Move on to running and/or biking and keep pushing there while limiting your calorie intake.

Trying to drop a few myself here, so good luck to you!

Just try Keto. Helped me great

Been trying to lose weight too, Very slow progress tho.I think consistency and hard work is the most effective way.Go exercise and have a healthy diet.Good Luck! Smile

I once lost a lot of weight cutting back on eating in general - gained most of it back though once the weight loss started giving me stomach issues.