Hello Guest, Did you know that registering means you get access to a lot of cool leaked content. Click here to register in a few simple steps, and start enjoying LeakedBB.

Low contributor level
Celery Celery Offline
I think it's unfortunate you can still lose points in threads you comment and don't download

plz442 Offline
this is a very interesting forum. I like the way they ave it set up...it keeps the threads active..having members communiate

bobbykim23 Offline
xtrovxrt Wrote:seems like replying makes it go higher
I guess so ive been tanking so much and am now trying to get back to positive olmao

ghjghjgjhg Offline
Celery Celery Wrote:I think it's unfortunate you can still lose points in threads you comment and don't download
Real Talk bro

preetyboy Offline
I'm just contributing to see how difficult it is to get your levels up. I haven't determined yet if it's more work than it's worth, or if I'll actually like to stick around for awhile.

Seems like there is some great content, so I'm hoping I can access some of it soon. I don't want to shit post, I also don't want to spend hours and hours to be able to click a single link..

I suppose the typical response to that is. . if you don't like it. . get premium or go away. . I'm broke, so we'll see what i can get to with some posting. .

Abcqwerty101 Offline
Good to know

Kp1244 Offline
Interesting for sure

Pwaaam Offline
xtrovxrt Wrote:seems like replying makes it go higher
as long as its not in the leak threads