arrow_upward
Making threads in "leaks" section
So before posting a thread in the "leaks" section, wanted to ask how are the links hidden.
Do I have to manually hide the link (and if so, how do I do that), or is it automatically hidden when i use the "insert link" option?

Thanks

[+] 5 users Like tbjaeger's post
Okay so I think I worked it out, but not entirely sure because you can't tell? if your own links are hidden

RE: Making threads in "leaks" section.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Making threads in "leaks" section.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Making threads in "leaks" section.

[+] 1 user Likes tbjaeger's post
AFIK it's done at the backend, presumably it just pattern matches to anything that looks like a link and hides everything on that line. I think even non content links like pointers to an IG or facebook or whatever also get hidden.

You can use the bbcode

[hi de] [/hi de]

remove the spaces

Registered Members Only

[+] 1 user Likes caesar_caesar's post
Thanks for the info!

does anyone know how long it takes for new threads to be approved by mods? if not, i would prefer to edit a previous post (but i don't see that function under my posts for some reason)

So the thread approval time (at least in my experience) takes anywhere from 1-2 days. As for your second question, are you talking about editing a pending thread waiting to be approved? Or are you just talking about editing a reply that you made to someone?

thanks for the headsup wanted to post something but didnt know how it works with the credits

Thanks for asking that and allowing it to be cleared

thenks for the info............ At

Do you get a message or something if you thread is not approved??
Just wondering as i posted a thread, but its been more then 2 days now and im not sure if it was declined or maybe it didnt post correctly?? Im not sure.

@divdav Not sure about that one, haven't had a thread not approved yet.
But for me they have all been approved within 24 hrs, have read it can take longer.

Thanks for the info!

I tried making a hidden link once and it wasnt hidden at all when posted.

ight I needed this because I plan on posting some spicy stuff

Good info thanks mate

I guess this is true