arrow_upward
Manchester United lose 5-1 vs Spurs and Liverpool lose 7-2 vs Aston Villa
Which one is worse in your opinion?

I feel like since United were down a man they had the excuse that they had a red card and were always going to lose by a lot. Liverpool lost to a team that barely fought off relegation last season and they are the current PL champions.

All in all this premier league season is pretty wild lol

Liverpool worse but I think they will bounce back better

i think there being no fans at the staium is making it very weird for players! United went down to 10 men which played a big part. I think the future is counter attack football against the high pressing teams like Liverpool, Man city, Aresnal!

Rather concerned for Man United after this. On the other hand, Liverpool should be able to bounce back better. Early days yet.

Both Spurs and villa played good, but I feel like United played worse. Their defense was terrible and they let too many passes in (like Serge Aurier, for example). The only one who tried was Eric baily

The Villa result was amazing but the truth is they scored like 3 deflections that game that would have never even been close to a goal. That said, at least it shows other teams that Liverpool can be beat if you go for it. There were signs against Leeds earlier already.

I definitly hope they make a comeback, this stuff always happens but they just bounce back (Unlike the American football team Eagles which are doing atrocious lmao) Manchester will do a 180 just watch, dont really care about liverpool but gl I guess lol

Spurs won 6-1 btw .

phenomenal game. so unpredictable

Covid seasons will be wildest seasons in the history

ole at the wheel...