arrow_upward
March 2020 Updates
Welcome to LeakedBB Version 5

It is my pleasure to introduce you to LeakedBB Version 5. A long list of (ongoing) changes to the site that are being rolled out in stages. Some are quite noticeable and others are a bit subtle. We have a roadmap of features that will be rolled out and here we will update you guys on that. 

1. Mobile Responsive site design 
  2. Voting System 
  3. New Forums 
  4. Reupload BOT changes
  5. Future Roadmap and current WIP

1. Mobile Responsive site design 

This one is self explanatory but I have coded this theme to be better on mobile devices. Obviously mobile users still mis out on the small subtleties like the shaking icons and all the small effects I have thrown in but now the site behaves better on Mobile devices.

2. Voting System 

This one is available on all forums and is a way of showing other users how how good content is. This is seperate from the "likes", and this will be integrated into the upcoming Karma system like reddit. Basically liking a thread is NOT upvoting it (that may be implemented soon) and conversely upvoting does not add a like.

We have also added the ability to sort the threads posted with the options:

HOT -> Show Threads posted in the last 5 days based on most votes to Least 
TOP -> Showall threads ordered by Most Votes to least 
New -> Show Latest Threads based on Date regardless of Votes 

3. New Forums  

We have added in 5 new forums.

Only Fans has been moved to it's own category under Leaks
Sports has been added under General Discussion

We have added a new Category called Marketplace with 3 new forums.

Premium Sellers is for Onyx Level and Sellers with 500 Trades
Normal Sellers is for everyone.
Disputes is where we will handle disputes and scam reports.

Important Note: Guests and Search Engines cannot see any of the threads in these sections.

We will continue to listen and add/change forums as needed.

4. Reupload Bot Changes  

The Reupload Bot has been rebranded the Repost Bot. It also now (on certain links) can reupload to BayFiles and Anonfiles. For API reasons these have to be ZIP files.
Mega links are and will always be the preferred upload location but because of Mega's crackdown (and recent API changes), files are SWIFTLY deleted, sometimes within an hour.
Anonfiles and Bayfiles provide a solution for links to stay up, since running the Bot is extremely server intensive.

For Clarificartion

Anonfiles and BayFiles are 100% clean. Please use an adblocker like GetAdblock or something and you will see ZERO ads.

The Road map ahead:
  • @TODO We are adding in a new Karma type of system, that will show users how good a users threads (and leaks) are. This new system will NOT affect a users ability to access free links.
  • @Planning A user ignore system to replace the current system.
  • @Currently doing: New link formats including a special Onyx only link in addition to the regular links. This will mean that 2 megas will be posted for reposts by the bot and 1 mega will be reserved for Onyx Members. This should ensure link Life.

[+] 1 user Likes LeakedBB Dev's post
thanks for the update guys
- wondering if there are any plans on reviewing the contributor system ?

nice updates.

wonder if the marketplace will ever pick up here... hmmm

also - it seems like awards dont show on postbit anymore? will they ever come back or the only place to see awards from here on out will be the users profile?

Incredible info for. New people it help a lot

Hello! I was wondering how to view links after replying now?

[+] 2 users Like Silentcobra314's post
Before arch update I used to say the links in the first response after I  reply to the thread, Now I can't see them , could you help please?

is there any way to see where your pending threads are that need mod review?

Informative, appreciate the post

very informative.

here only for the links

Thanks for sharing

[+] 1 user Likes iccji99's post
Thanks man. Good to know

Thanks for info!

Incredible info for. New people it help a lot

Amazing, glad u made it mobile user friendly

cvfgbnhmjsxdcfvgnhjmk,.-

ddsfsdfdsfdfs

bbbbddfsdfsdff