arrow_upward
Masks - have you been wearing one?
My country just made masks mandatory for all people to wear when they are outside, or else you're subject to a fine. I was already wearing one when going out just to be safe. How do you all feel about masks? Have  you been wearing one?

I wear a mask regularly when going out shopping etc. I know a lot of people oppose the wearing of masks, especially in the US. But if the science indicates the benefits in wearing masks then I'm happy to put my trust in the scientists

[+] 1 user Likes mango2020's post
I have been wearing a mask for a few month now. I am using a lot of public transportation and I noticed that I sometimes touch my face without really thinking about it, so it really does keep you safe. There are some downsides though. If I wear it for too long it gets uncomfortable on the skin and if it is really hot outside it gets hard to breath. The mask primarily protects other people though in case you are an asymptomatic carrier or don´t know that you have it yet. I don´t want to be responsible for infecting someone, especially children.

I've started wearing one now. Still see loads of people not wearing them Sad

No reason not to at this point. The US is horribly handling COVID compared to other countries who have lessened the impact or even straight up are fully clean now. With how nutty some of the anti-maskers are, it's not a coincidence that infections are still running rampant. I feel like a good amount of people who refuse to wear masks are fragile and can't handle being told what to do. I mean yeah it's gonna naturally be a bit harder to breathe in a mask considering how you're literally covering the parts you breathe from, but some people are so dramatic about it. It's no more than a mild inconvenience if anything when you think about how some professionals have to wear one on the daily. If they want to go back to their way of life so badly, it would've been easier to just suck it up for a few weeks at the start and we wouldn't even have gotten here.

Yeah, better just to wear one for safety and to avoid problems Big Grin

I wear one literally everywhere I go outside of my house— can’t be too safe Wink

Sure!!! A lot of people inside my family has been sick with it and its nasty! I know no one likes to get sick but i really hate to be sick.

The wearing of masks is mandatory in my country try, as well. But that rule is barely being enforced in the area near my home. Half of the people were masks, while some don't even bother. It's as if they're unfazed by the Covid. I, personally go outside wearing masks and gloves, just in case I happen to touch someone or something that has the virus on it. Also, I keep a bottle of sanitizer in my pocket wherever I go. I'd suggest the same to anybody.

yep, i always wearing mask when i go outside even before the pandemic

Of course! If I'm in close proximity to people I think it's definitely worth doing

I live in the US and I'm rather embarrassed so many people here are opposed to it... yes maybe it is inconvenient but there are decent studies out there showing it works

yea mandatory indoors but even outdoors

Yup. I wear it anywhere outside my house, it is tough when running, but I take it off a for a bit when I am not around people.

Same here in NSW. Lots of community transmission

Everyone who is not wearing a mask and goes outside is just irresponsible. You will never know if have covid or not, just because you don't show any symptoms. Wear a mask, keep your distance so the pandemic can finally end.

It is now mandatory in Australia Melbourne but here, we still wear it to keep our family safe.

Yes, I always wear a mask nowadays

Definitely wearing one when I go to the store I don't really understand all the fuss its not a big deal imo only need to wear it for like 30 mins at a time

I haven't been wearing a mask, but I also haven't been going outside. I haven't left my house in months, and I'm perfectly okay with that.

INTROVERTS, RISE UP!