arrow_upward
Masks - have you been wearing one?
It is now mandatory in India

I don’t go out very much but when I do I always seem to forget my mask at the house then have to go back to get it which is a big hassle. But I know how important the mask is so??‍♂️??‍♂️

Yeah but only because I don’t want to get sick

I’m from the US and I’ve been wearing a mask since this all started. Don’t really get what all the fuss is about with some people in my country refusing to wear them. It’s just a general safety precaution and I don’t find mine to be all that restrictive or uncomfortable? There are plenty of options for materials and styles to where it’s easy to find something that fits comfortably on your face while still providing adequate coverage.

Just wear a mask when out in public plz I wear one and so does most everyone else slow the spread

i am wearing mask whenever i leave the house, don't really understand people who refuse to.

I'm wearing a mask everytime I go out in public, it reduces transmission by a lot

in my country, epidemic has been basically controlled, so i rarely see people wearing masks

its really not a big deal to wear a mask. And its the right thing to do. Everyone just do it.