arrow_upward
Maybe more of a standard?
So I started noticing there were multiple of the same posts, for instance (see below)

[Image: 1.png]

[Image: 2.png]

So my question is, yes, it requires mods.... but, where is the QC? It's just duplicates all around, this is why/what I mean about no posting pics, no dice... This is just murdering the Credit/CL for people unknown.

Moderation also requires User Reports. If you feel that the content is duplicate, please report it and it will be deleted
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Quote:Moderation also requires User Reports. If you feel that the content is duplicate, please report it and it will be deleted

Now this is a double-edged sword, if I were to report it, it only gives me the option of "Broken Link" which in relative is not. In order to also report it, I must have bought it as a credit, and in that case I'm losing credits as I already have seen the content, so I lose.

Again you are correct.

Quote: In order to also report it, I must have bought it as a credit

Unfortunately this was done because 100s (not an exaggeration) of threads were being reported by users who did not buy them and yet clicked the report button for fun.

I have just added a "Duplicate Content" button. This should allow users to report content that they suspect is duplicate.

Also now that Credits (and Contributor Points) can be easily refunded, maybe you can use it, report threads and just get a refund ? The only thing I would say is report a bunch and then claim a bunch, (just a suggestion)
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

It's the effort I guess that I am "complaining" about, but fair. Just trying to remove the cluster as Repost bot will eventually repost these dupes too and make images from it.