arrow_upward
McGregor and Bieber
Why do people like Justin Bieber as well as Conor McGregor despite each being assholes and doing morally bad things?

Bieber I feel like gained more respect as he aged, but for sure there was the image of being a brat that he had. As for McGregor, he's cocky which is entertaining as he was able to back it up for the most part.

Yeah its about perspective, i dont think any of them are inherently bad.

[+] 1 user Likes January123's post
McGregor like him or not is a good fighter. And the guy conned his way to fighting Mayweather.

[+] 2 users Like Ninjuhpleaze's post
Doesn't make any sense - fighters should stick to doing what they do and if celebs want to fight they should fight each other not other trained fighers!

To clarify, when I was talking about their wrongful actions, for Bieber the spitting on fans from a balcony and pissing in a restaurant mop bucket came to mind. As for McGregor, I was thinking about throwing a dolly at a bus filled with people and him punching and old guy at a pub.

In his early days McGregor was witty and charismatic. He was arrogant, but not in an offputting way.

Then he turned into a coked out lunatic. He's seemed to settle down a bit now though.

Yeah its about perspective, I like