arrow_upward
Mechanical Keyboard
Hey everyone

Unfortunatelly my mechanical keyboard start malfunction on those last days, I have a PoseidonZ Thermaltake keyboard, with Blue switches, and from time to time some keys start failing or doing a double click.

I tried everything, using isopropyl alcohol, blow some air on the keys, the key starts working after doing this, but after some minutes the keys start to failing again
tried to reach RMA but no answer after a week...

so i decided to buy a new one, but i'm in total doubt on wich one to get

i really interessed on the Corsair MK 2 K70 with blue switches, or the Logitech G513

someone how have those keyboards, could do a review or say what is the best in your opinion?

thx Big Grin

I have been using the corsair k70 rapid fire and other than one of the legs on the back that broke off I have never looked back.  It is a top tier mechanical keyboard.

[+] 1 user Likes brohamster21's post
I have a Corsair Strafe RGB Cherry MX Silent, a Ducky Mini with Cherry MX Greens, and a Custom M65-A
If you're going cheap almost any of the Corsair models will do you well. The type of switch is entirely up to your own preference. My only complaint is that it does feel a bit cheap but you get what you pay for. My W keycap ended up busting after a year but it came with extra wasd keys, although they are a different color/texture/shape.
If you have a bit more money the I'd suggest prebuild mid range models like Ducky, Poker, or some of the models on Massdrop. They feel and perform wonderfully, especially if you like typing. Gaming is great on them too. 

BUT if your wallet is feeling a bit heavy then I'd highly suggest checking out r/mechanicalkeyboards for inspiration and tips on buulding your own keyboard. It's not too hard really but the hobby is definitely hard on the wallet. But the keyboards you end up with are emaculate. Only time I go back to the Corsair is when I need to be absolutely quiet while playing or doing work as it so happens to be my most silent keyboard. But, if I really wanted to have my main driver be quiet them I could put in the work and money to switch out to some quieter switches (but I really love the sound and feeling of a nice heavy key clack) 

Either way they're all great options to game with, just depends on how much money and work you want to put in

[+] 1 user Likes m1lky's post
fortunately I could send my old keyboard for a replacement

so now i'm just waiting for the support to contact me back and send a new one @_@

[+] 1 user Likes Exiekon's post