arrow_upward
Meeting new girls
How are your guys favorite ways to meet a new girl and hook up? Especially during quarantine it seems hard to go out and meet people. Looking for some recs

[+] 1 user Likes joachimlee's post
honestly homie, sometimes u just gotta not be looking to find someone. if you're constantly looking for "the one" you might come off as desperate and push them away

[+] 1 user Likes DavidCrackin's post
Honestly just make a tonne of female friends, for a multiple reasons: You’ll gain a far more comprehensive and complete understanding of female nature/preferences. When you are dating one, when something confuses you, you’ll get a much better insight on how you might wish to proceed. You can also provide them with sound insight into their romantic lives.

However don’t get stuck in the friend zone, if it’s a girl you have romantic/sexual interest in I’d avoid them as a friend as it’s all too easy to get emotionally exploited. Friendships wether they be with men or women rise and fall based on how reciprocal they are, and that’s also not a bad mindset to get into in your romantic adventure as well.

The other advantage to looking to make quality female friends is that you end up putting up way less pressure on yourself when interacting with women, there is less at stake than when you are
egging yourself on to try and manifest a relationship .

Finally the benefit of this reduction of pressure is can be a lot wiser when it comes to meeting a girl you do like. You can ask far more important questions of yourself, as opposed to “am I impressing her?” Like: “is she impressing me?”, “are our values in alignment?”. It doesn’t hurt to flip the script on women a bit and rather than pursuing them as some sort of prize, realise that as a quality
person in your own right it is equally important that they are impressing you far beyond wether they are pretty and willing to give you the time of day.

Hope that helps and it works out for you.

[+] 1 user Likes Keris's post