arrow_upward

Mega Arabell

Arabell.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Arabell.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Arabell.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Arabell.

[Image: EfUJu8JUwAEtUBf?format=jpg&name=large]

• tuneComments: 9(Click to expand)
    15GB zip is a tall order. Would prefer this extracted into a disposable Mega. But thanks for the post. Imported and downloading now. If it's shit, I'm gonna come back and say so.
    UPDATE: The 15GB zip (16.1GB actually), has multiple duplicates (17), totaling 1.713GB.
    Also, after deleting those goddamn videos that are like 4 seconds or 27 seconds, (basically I dump anything under 1 minute because who can nut that quick) which amounted to 120 videos @ 1.89GB getting trashed. (can you imagine making 120 videos that last for like 6 seconds. Fuck that nonsense).
    Then deleting the 3 largest videos because they are complete shit. Her making a desk for an hour and 5 minutes, slowly getting undressed, the naked yoga which is also shit, and then part 2 of desk making in the nude. Those 3 were like 2.2GB. And complete shit. I wanted to drop the 4th largest video (her in the shower) because I think shower vids are gay and the amount of fucks I give regarding some bim taking a shower are absolutely zero. They always suck. As do bath vids. Fuck me.
    Anyway, I cleaned out all that hot garbage, rezipped and it came to 9.47GB

TL;DR version: The chick is hot. But goddamn she ain't worth the a) size of the files, and b) the effort. If it weren't zipped and in a Mega, I would get it but would probably never give it a wank.

Content 7/10 (she's cute)
    Presentation 2/10 (the zip fucked ya)
    Overall 5/10 (there are too many hotties being shared right now to have to fuck around and find out with a zip file).
    Overall Update Final Score: 3/10

I spent way too much time on this and I hate you and myself both equally for it.

No more goddamn HUGE zips.

2GB max. And really not even that. It's a pain in the ass. I appreciate anyone who posts, don't get me wrong.
    nice one, thank you
    Niceeeee. She’s so hot.
    G g g g gb g g g gbg

RE: Arabell.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Arabell.
    hey man been looking for this thank you gggggg
    . . . .. . . . . .
    Yes Ty sm king