arrow_upward
Mega Book - Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

‘Armageddon only happens once, you know. They don’t let you go around again until you get it right.’

People have been predicting the end of the world almost from its very beginning, so it’s only natural to be sceptical when a new date is set for Judgement Day. But what if, for once, the predictions are right, and the apocalypse really is due to arrive next Saturday, just after tea?

You could spend the time left drowning your sorrows, giving away all your possessions in preparation for the rapture, or laughing it off as (hopefully) just another hoax. Or you could just try to do something about it.

It’s a predicament that Aziraphale, a somewhat fussy angel, and Crowley, a fast-living demon now finds themselves in. They’ve been living amongst Earth’s mortals since The Beginning and, truth be told, have grown rather fond of the lifestyle and, in all honesty, are not actually looking forward to the coming Apocalypse.

And then there’s the small matter that someone appears to have misplaced the Antichrist…

[Image: 12067.jpg]

Book - Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Book - Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 1 user Likes conquistador_9's post
must be nice Smile

I like the tv show i hope the book is just as good.

that's a good book.

Thanks for the share

vouched. thx

pretty good writer

one of the best books i'v read!

What timing! I put up a separate post the other day mentioning this book. I tend go back and reread this one every year =)

thank you buddy

Very nice good

Excellent read

Neat. Saw the Series and quite liked it, but always been a Pratchett fan so i guess i have to read this Big Grin

thanks for this

thaaaaaaaaanks

thanks for the share

Thanks for sharing this