arrow_upward
Mega Comet approaching
Thing was so big scientists thought it was a dwarf planet (Pluto-size)...I know this is crazy, but sometimes I wonder if these are really just aliens dropping by...we can see this planet in 2031

Lowkey am excited, think it's going to burn through the atmosphere?

Won't come anywhere near earth...will drop by Saturn, actually

>I know this is crazy, but sometimes I wonder if these are really just aliens dropping by
Anon, we have aliens all around us every day. They're called illegal aliens, and the Border Patrol can't stop them from coming in.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Like if someone has the risk-taking attitude and courage to come to the US illegally to find a better life, I kinda want that person here...like, those are the people who can help push society forward

>Like if someone has the risk-taking attitude and courage to come to the US illegally to find a better life, I kinda want that person here...like, those are the people who can help push society forward
I don't. Because they're here for benefits, not work. It costs roughly $7k USD to come to the U.S. via a coyote. It costs nothing to go to the local U.S. consulate and ask for asylum, or ask for a Visa application. If you get asylum, it costs you nothing. If you get a Visa, I think the current cost is $3,500 USD. The Visa and the coyote take roughly the same amount of time. And you risk being deported if you come in illegally.

Asylum is just when you come to a country b/c of issues you have in your country...that is a ton of money for a someone in Mexico...someone wants to leave that bad, it shows spirit I don't see in most of my fellow Americans...