arrow_upward
Mega alternatives?
My premium MEGA account has been banned twice now.

Can any of you recommend another site that doesn't ban/care what you upload, for uploading... what we upload? Smile 

Thanks in advance!

Pretty much every site out there that provides file hosting services is going to care on some level about what you submit. Look at when a MEGA link in general is taken down. The notification from MEGA either gives a TOS violation error (which i always figured was for things like DMCA takedowns, and stuff like that), or some kind of variation on that, or it gives an explicit "there was extremely illegal stuff going on here. We have banned this person and we're reporting them to the authorities."

But the specifics of what you're uploading, and all that, can play into things. Like bunkr.is is pretty decent. They ignore takedown requests for all but five specific topics. The downside with them is that they have a maximum filesize of 5GB, and they can go through periods where they're incredibly slow. Then cyberdrop.me is similar to bunkr, but the filesize is maxed at 200mb. Neither one has a "Premium" service or anything like that.

Unfortunately, MEGA is really one of the best out there, even as a free user, and everywhere else usually is lacking somewhere.

I see. Guess I have to live with dividing files over more free accounts. Thanks for the feedback my man Smile really appreciate it!