arrow_upward
Megamind is better than most famous movies
It's loaded with practically consistent jokes, each and every one of which lands. That is sufficiently amazing, particularly considering it was a "kids film". They effectively might have called it in, yet rather, it has the absolute best punchlines and conveyance I've ever observed. The humor is strong as a child or a grown-up. What's more, a huge aspect of that is the cast. Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill, David Cross, JK Simmons, and Ben Stiller all made a mind blowing showing. Also the magnificent occupation it does of parodying the whole hero classification: Roxanne's "continuous capturing card", Metroman's passing/endurance, space father, and then some. Maybe above all, the feeble, weak geek isn't the hero, and doesn't get the young lady. Regularly in "nerd" films, we generally pull for the longshot who gets powers: Spider-man, Captain America, and so forth Megamind offers an undeniably more practical gander at how the vast majority would really act with powers: being a butt nugget (and path before the Boys!). Titan (or Tighten) isn't depicted as a sentimental saint, he's a pretty precise portrayal of how most hero "sentiments" would be, in actuality: super, too frightening.

[+] 3 users Like kirajackson's post
Mega mind do be a megachad tho. Could deadass kiss that big ass forehead ??

[+] 1 user Likes Blo nzo's post
never heard a more true statement

his entrances are phenomenal, no movie can top that, even animated ones

Megamind is actually one of my favorite movies even though its supposed to be for kids. The story is so much better than what you would expect for a pg superhero movie.

the one wild take i can get behind

There are so many underrated animated movies honestly. Megamind is definetly one of them

[+] 1 user Likes imdumbdumb's post
This is a FACT

Because most famous movies lack P R E S E N T A T I O N

Megamind is criminally underrated

this post says it all

Didn't know Megamind wasn't welknown.

Lol I actually kinda agree

I thought this was some sort of joke, but you kinda convinced me now. Will definitely have to give the movie a watch now. I didn't give it a shot it just didn't look great tbh

honestly, you're right, its a really good movie