arrow_upward
Mid-Semester check-in
For the collegiate members of the forum, how's your semester so far? What are you doing differently from last semester?

I'm nearly halfway into my senior year and surprisingly it's going good. Mind you I still need to read several chapters of course material but I'll take it bit by bit. I also have a proctored exam coming up soon. I recently found OneNote to be a great tool for notetaking from a textbook. For me, physically writing textbook notes is taxing especially since my textbooks has lots of figures to clarify concepts.

Let's continue to do our best!

Don't know what it is, but as with my previous quarters I seem to do well in the first part of my quarters, but then at times like now my grade gradually decreases in all my classes. Seriously, I change study habits, I try to be up to date as much as I can, and yet despite any effort on my part it seems like I cannot maintain any kind of decent grade to save my life. It's ridiculous and quarantine is not helping at all (in fact it is probably the source of doing bad I felt like I was fine before but come quarantine things feel more fuked).

[+] 1 user Likes BluKlappin's post
The state of mind is critical in maintaining academic success. I'd hope you're eating well and delving into some healthy hobbies so that your mind isn't clogged up with lectures and homeworks. I know the pandemic has made it rough for me considering I'm in my room 90% of the day. It's like a never ending cabin fever and the temptation to not do any work is also so strong. You could try a change of pace if you haven't already. Maybe take a short walk and feel the heat of the sun or chill of the wind.

I found setting my intentions on what I want to get done in a day helps a little. Usually I aim for 2-3 items towards my week's work! Writing too much goals can make it feel more like a wall than a ledge to climb over. Wishing you the best BluKlappin!

[+] 1 user Likes Tensei's post
Dude, how did you end up on this forum. Like whqt in your life transpired you to end up here?

[+] 1 user Likes Erotization's post
To answer your question Erotization, I was first on Thothub in the few months before its termination. I didn't provide much content except maybe one set from OMGCosplay. After the end of Thothub I migrated to sexy-egirls and lewdweb. All the while I grew a small collection of what I liked as I browsed through threads. I also indulged (maybe a bit too much) in Onlyfans subs, but I've done good to stray a bit away from it.

Other that that, I'm just your average person who just wants to see some mf tiddies. It's the most I can do for now to satisfy that department LMAO

[+] 1 user Likes Tensei's post
"Other that that, I'm just your average person who just wants to see some mf tiddies"

I feel like this accurately summarizes most of the users here
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes moodyf1's post
Found out I scored under a 40 on a test I was confident I got an 80 on. Given the chance to rework it for almost no credit but I have no idea what I did wrong. Pretty big blow.

[+] 1 user Likes Burnie's post
That's awful to hear Burnie, but hopefully your professor or TA is kind enough to help you through where the errors were. I just found out that I scored about a 50 on my recent midterm which sucked since I was so confident in myself too. I did laugh it off momentarily but I can understand that sense of failure! Remember to pick yourself up once the dust settles. You got this!