arrow_upward
MinMaxing
When I play games I really tend to min max a lot of things and it can get more stressful than fun sometimes. Do you have tips on how to ease up on the need to be efficient?

I would really just recommend to just focus more on the story and the story elements in the game. I know for me it's extremely hard not to minmax but recently I've just been going with the playstyles I thought looked the best or coolest.

[+] 1 user Likes Ruvick's post
Honestly man, if it gets stressful at times you gotta just smooth your routine down and instead of min maxing all the time maybe just do self imposed challenges instead to limit min maxing.

[+] 1 user Likes Alternate_newfag's post
Depends on the game but I’ve noticed a LOT of games tend to go towards the “FOMO” model which causes people to feel like they MUST be efficient or miss out. Aka Season Pass.

Just enjoy the experience and play in a way thats fun, you dont have to win on hell difficulty, if easy mode feels poggers, I call that a pogChamp if you would.

Watch a movie or something at the same time, then you'll be distracted enough to not min max