arrow_upward
Minecraft
I played Minecraft from 2013 to 2017. Do y’all think it’s making a comeback?

What do you mean comeback? I don't think it ever went away. It's a solid game. It's gonna be around for a while.

Yeah it's just not for everyone like fortnite I think personally I can play cause I ain't creative with blocks hahaha

Minecraft will never die because it will never be forgotten!

i used to be seriously addicted to this game.

I think when Fortnite came out, it took a lot of the player base from Minecraft to the game

just redownloaded it. am playing but not as good as i remember it

Definetly. I used to play the beta and then a year after the full release. Left it then and now I took it again

Idk if its making a "comeback" but it sure has been getting a spike in players recently (mainly due to the older people coming back to play). I think that when we were kids (like in 2013) minecraft was the game to play, while kids now a days play fortnite because its so popular with younger kids.

its always been great to return to, played since beta

Hell yeah, since Pewdiepie started playing it and Creeper Aw Man became a meme

Minecraft comes and goes. When it does come, it’s fun. The game can’t really get old to a point where it “die”. You could always come back to it for a little.

im hosting myself a server
so yea its making a comback

Modded Minecraft is probably one of the best gaming experiences you will encounter nowadays.
Especially at that price.

By now it's made a huge comeback. also, when is that nether update coming?

got bored of it quite quickly. i am sorry...

Maybe? Had a friend's kid ask to play it, so maybe just a new audience?

Gamer671 Wrote:I played Minecraft from 2013 to 2017. Do y’all think it’s making a comeback?

past 6 months they really added and changed stuff in minecraft even added crossplatform playing and soon to be servers

I can never think of anything to build so if yall have any good ideas please let me know.

If there is MineCon the game should still be alive lmao