arrow_upward
Minecraft or terraria
What game do you prefere. I prefere minecraft. Don’t get me wrong I love terraria, but I grew up with minecraft and I just like the 3D aspect a bit more.

I think Terraria only because I like the 2d sidescroller aspect. That's pretty much the only reason though, and the combat. The combat is far far more fleshed out and varied.

Terraria has more variety with items, but not enough versatility with potential. Golf was a good addition, but minecraft has had a parody since ice was a thing.

I could never really get in to Terraria, but I’ve got like 200 hours played in Minecraft

minecraft is alway a good time

I think these are quite different games even though they have a similar blocky appearance

Terraria has way more items and I feel like it's more about combat. Minecraft I find to be more about building than anything else.

minecraft is more enjoyable due to the 3d aspect of it

I think when it comes to terraria or minecraft, terraria has more content and much to offer for what it lacks dimensionally lol, becuase the wide variety of bosses and items and materials is really nice. I feel like in minecraft you spend your time mining iron and diamond and killing the ender dragon but thats sort of it. terraria theres a lot more colors and immersiveness even though it is 2d imo

they both have their ups and downs
minecraft is better for relaxing and building while terraria is better for times you want to play a more fast paced game

both pretty different games, I wouldn't put them in the same comparison