arrow_upward
[Mobile] Good free mobile games?
I get bored all the time on morning and night commutes, any good free mobile games to pass the time? Preferably RPG or turnbased like fire emblem

A really fun strategy game is Auralux, it's more of an RTS but it's one of the few games that I actually play before it gets boring.

I've played quite a handful of gacha games. But the one I always return to is granblue fantasy. The art is probably why I keep going back and the game play is a turn based with a lot of depth.

Falllout shelter is surprisingly good

sign up for google rewards and you'll eventually earn some extra cash from answering surveys to get some paid apps for basically free

Clash royal?

ive been playing clash royal for a while now. cant find a game thats better and more addicting at the time for mobile.

If you like Dragon Ball there's Dokkan Battle. A little grindy, very simple, but pretty addicting. Otherwise I'd say Fallout Shelter.

really like supercell games, but it's completely gold digging

try last day on earth, about survival

vaderqaz Wrote:try last day on earth, about survival

I used to play this game but i could never find a active clan and getting past the wall was a real pain in the butt think i was around lv 90 before i made it there

The Plant vs Zombies Franchise? Classic.

Asaaneo Wrote:I get bored all the time on morning and night commutes, any good free mobile games to pass the time? Preferably RPG or turnbased like fire emblem

"Langrisser" you can play it on a pc or iphone it is free and back when fire emblem came out it was only competition fire emblem had

Also how do u even get stuck on playing gachas. I drop them about 2 weeks in

game called autochess is fun

Almost a hero is a fun clicker game if you're into that kind of stuff

Spiritwish is kinda fun

Only know some gacha games lmao

Polytopia 100%. It's a great turn-based strategy game and honestly I love it a bunch

lots of pay to win games to choose from. you play fire emblem so theres a mobile version to try