arrow_upward
Mobile games?
What silly mobile games have captured your attention? I like angry birds a lot. I played Hero Wars quit a bit and I'm know nearly a thousand boards into homescapes.

did you try mobile legends?

I've been playing adventure communist, it's one of those cookie clicker games and made by the same guys as adventure capitalist. It's actually not paid to win and I havent spent a cent in the game since it helps that I have a network adblock to block out ads for their x2 stuff

That and clash of clans

[+] 1 user Likes youknowyouknow's post
I have been playing Forge of Empires for about 2 years now. Still playing daily. It's just one of those games that is never gonna end. Even though I don't really know how they are planning to continue the timeline.

raid shadow legends and maplestory haha

[+] 1 user Likes wutless's post
Arknights and Genshin

[+] 1 user Likes qpdudhnd's post
i agree with genshin

been playing puzzle and dragons for over 3 years. also playing Jurassic World Alive which is similar to Pokemon Go.

I think pokemon go is still really good, its better now than when it first came out.

Subway surfer or robbery bob

Now what you are all missing is the masterpiece that is Fallout Shelter, now granted it has lost its shine over the years, but it is still a wonderful mobile game

Clash of clans is a throwback for me, these days Brawl Stars is quite fun too

Destiny Child ᐛ

If you have a cellphone that lets you to play Genshin Impact, try it (even if i suggest you to play mostly on consoles or PC). If i can suggest you a game, a friend of mine suggested "Hero Cantare with WEBTOON" that is mostly a game in which you can play with some of your favourite characters (if you like anime obviusly) as Tower of God ones, God of High School etc.. the game itself is a gacha and even if i'm not a big fan of this genre i'm enjoying it a lot